Limited Edition on fine art paper
Artwork by Riccardo di Cosmo. Sequences and rhythms, pictures and snapshots of the city are denied by matter and color; the warping of the paper creates an uneven texture bringing back the block, the measuring element of an imaginary city. But nature does not keep silent and claims its space back: strips of land blossom from the sea which envelopes and floods roads and buildings, and the rectangular island, vestige of human geometries, becomes the incubator a new microcosm, where water and land, air and light can freely expand.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 50 cm x 40 cm
• 80 cm x 60 cm (original size)
• 160 cm x 120 cm
• 200 cm x 150 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at email@example.com to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions