Ettore Mildwin Art works in the fields of art and craftsmanship to boost new styles
and meaningful voices.
Through creativity and by solely environmental sustainability criteria, we aim to spread beauty and strength of the works as brick to build up a better world and a vision of a development based on deeper human values.
CODE OF ETICS
Code of ethics tells the market and stake holders how Ettore Mildwin Art goes A B C: Acts, Behaves, Chooses.
The code of ethics is important because it helps employees or organization members make decisions that are in line with company values when clear rule or direct supervision might be absent. It can improve decision making at a business, and make it easier for employees to be autonomous.
Products we might be offering
Products with the least environmental impact possible between those actually available, not harmful for the environment and for mankind, with a prevailing value of creativity, innovation, usefulness, reusable as much as possible and recyclable after their lifetime.
Production process we will be using
Processes with the least environmental impact possible between those actually available, not harmful for the environment and for mankind, with a prevailing value of creativity, qualified and not qualified manpower, innovative, fueled by renewables sources as much as possible.
Never with: companies belonging to petrol industry and its derivates, intensive animal farming, insurance and\or financial bodies (unless specifically ethically oriented), weapons producers, private Big Pharma or Chemicals companies, corporations confirmed exploiting manpower anywhere in the world.
Partnership we will definitely avoid
Different people have different perspectives on issues, and that can be valuable for solving problems or generating new ideas.
We are, and ask you to help us being:
• Patient and courteous, kind to others. We do not insult or put down others.
• Inclusive : we welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
• Considerate : we all depend on each other to produce the best work we can. Decisions affect clients and colleagues, and we take those consequences into account when making decisions.
• Respectful : we won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We might experience frustration from time to time, but that frustration will not turn into become personal attacks. An environment where people feel comfortable or enhanced is a productive and creative one.
• Humble : don’t forget that we all make mistakes. Blaming each other doesn’t get us anywhere. Instead, focus on resolving issues and learning from mistakes.
• We want to make our differences our strengths, as we can find strength in diversity.
• To choose our words carefully and always conduct ourself professionally.
Harassment and exclusionary behavior are never acceptable.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Threats of violence.
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Sharing sexually explicit or violent material via electronic devices or other means.
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior