Limited Edition on fine art paper
A coppery face of golden browns and reds; buildups of ancient rust, sunlight, dust, and droplets; the moonrise and moonset are tinged with red, love and battle. It is made up of three spaces while dark shades of brown slice it, and the rectangle is enclosed in the square. The moon, dressed in new colors, greets her next encounter
with the sun, her beloved, her double complementary.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 50 cm x 50 cm (original size)
• 100 cm x 100 cm
• 150 cm x 150 cm
• 200 cm x 200 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at email@example.com to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions