Limited Edition on fine art paper
..The union between divine and human remains entangled among the threads, a knot of soul and nature. On the cheek a ribbon of the precious fabric creates the contact, and she remains silent; the magnificent perception of the touch brings out what is hidden and concealed; Tyet, the knot of Isis, the goddess’s key opens universe gates to us.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 50 cm x 40 cm
• 100 cm x 80 cm (original size)
• 150 cm x 120 cm
• 200 cm x 160 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions