Limited Edition on Fine Art Canvas
Tyger Tyger. Well you should watch her close by, staring at the thin point in the middle of the iris. All of her strength erupts from that tiny little spot and exaggerates in waves to shape her elegance. The painter is Sam Sumchuang. Benefits will go to MSF to support their Far East projects. Original not for sale.
Tyger Tyger will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide in a signed limited edition.
Available in different sizes:
• 39,5 cm x 50 cm
• 55 cm x 70 cm
• 75 cm x 95 cm (original size)
• 118,5 cm x 150 cm
All prints by FSC certified Fine Art Canvas.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions