SAINT ANGEL BRIDGE
Limited Edition on fine art paper
Blue and cyan arcades; ocher frames and gold insets; everything comes to a halt at the second fornix, and the beholder could then imagine that repeated sequence of arches; those wide “mouths” blocked by dense shadows of history and memory, debris that obstruct and stand still just waiting to be freed by the next flood.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 50 cm x 62,5 cm
• 80 cm x 100 cm (original size)
• 120 cm x 150 cm
• 160 cm x 200 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions