Limited Edition on fine art paper
.. The marks left by the running water speak to wrinkles and time; while lush filaments of white limestones plunge into the red, and small amber freckles remain trapped as rare moments of joy in a changing process.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 40 cm x 30 cm (original size)
• 80 cm x 60 cm
• 120 cm x 90 cm
• 180 cm x 135 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions