Limited Edition on fine art paper
Of the color of sun and earth, she is the queen of the Gods; she dyes with her fingers the skin made of stone; she uses rust and golden reds, and dust of loose powder by the color of amber and ocher; they are fine and light particles, traces of soil and wind settling on the solar disk, a circular and imposing presence, serene and protective.
This artwork will be printed in 88 copies (22 per option) worldwide, available in different sizes:
• 60 cm x 45 cm
• 90 cm x 65 cm (original size)
• 150 cm x 110 cm
• 200 cm x 145 cm
All prints by FSC certified Paper Fine Art Cotton Hahnemühle Bright White 310 gr.
_ _ _
Those who are interested in purchasing originals and\or reproductions are kindly requested to email us at email@example.com to check out availability and prices, specifying artwork name and providing all contact details. You will be reached normally in 48 hours, unless rough travelling ongoing.
- Every single print is being curated personally by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself by the selected service to check the quality outcome.
- Every single copy is being signed at the rear by the artist and Ettore Mildwin himself and authenticated by a specific stamped sticker.
- Every single copy comes available in a proper protective packaging for safe shipment by DHL, supplemented by an Authenticity Certificate and declaration of the number of the piece/global print-run.
- Both for artworks and for reproductions it is always possible to ask for an update of pricing and its trend.
Check the online sales general conditions